SkyWheel Myrtle Beach
Need to know something about the SkyWheel before you experience the flight for yourself? We have all the information on the SkyWheel – from the ground up – right here. And if there’s still a question, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 843-839-9200.
SkyWheel Myrtle Beach has 42 glass-enclosed, climate-controlled gondolas that seat 2 to 6 people (our VIP gondola seats up to 4); don’t worry, no strangers will be seated with your party, it’s a private flight each time you board. The SkyWheel is handicap accessible and is perfectly safe for all ages – from our elderly visitors to infants to moms to be. Four-legged friends who are certified service dogs are the only pets we allow. Once on-board, your flight is three revolutions, which lasts about 10 minutes
Before your flight, there is a convenient paid parking lot next door and another just one block behind the SkyWheel. If you’re just making a quick visit and have a handful of change, there are some metered parking spots up and down Ocean Boulevard. After your flight, browse through our onsite souvenir shop, the LandShark SurfShack, and grab something to eat and drink at the LandShark Bar & Grill. Myrtle Beach is home to a plethora of restaurants, so there is no shortage of dining options. Be sure to bring your camera at night, when our SkyWheel lights up the sky starting at dusk.
Ticket prices vary. Visit our Ticket Page for complete details:
* Adult tickets are $14, children 3-11 are $9 and children 2 and under are free
* For $10 more, a Fast Pass allows you to skip the line and take your place at the front.
* An annual pass is available for $35 for adults and $25 for children ages 3-11
* Combo passes are available with Ripley’s Believe It Or Not!
* In addition to your ticket price, a souvenir photo is available for purchase, taken before you board and framed during your flight, which you can then purchase at the SkyWheel photo department after you disembark.